LELIT William PL72 (Grinder)
THE ROYAL GRINDER WITH AESTHETICS AND TECHNOLOGY
This modern line of semi-professional grinders combines excellent performance with a design that has a strong personality. Drawn by the pencil of a designer, it stands out for the soft but determined lines, for the innovative form and the royal elegance. The research and development department target was to give a rewarding user experience, combining quality, performance and ease of use and paying attention to every detail and component.
- Micro-regulation of the grinding.
- Coffee chute adjustable in height.
- Wide tray for coffee rests.
- Filterholder support in stainless steel.
- LCC to adjust the grinding time.
- Partial and total doses counter.
- Automatic grinder on demand.
- Satin stainless steel appliance body
- Ø64mm flat mills
- Productivity espresso: 2,8 g-s
- Productivity cafe creme: 3 g-s.
- Bean hopper capacity: 350 g
- Dimensions LxDxH: 14×22,5×38,5 cm
- Power: 470W (230-240V 50-60Hz) / 600W (120V 60Hz)
- Voltage: 230-240V 50-60Hz / 120V 60Hz
- Weight: 6.6 kg
Other gears you might be interested in